Friday, August 19, 2011

2,000th Blog Post

With the last blog post on upcoming local gov't meetings next week - I've now reached the 2,000th blog post plateau.  I thank all of you who've taken the time to read my blog and comment upon them.

I will endeavour to keep you informed what local governments are up to, what Victoria/Ottawa may be up to and what my personal take on it is

Again - thank you for reading and encourage you to continue reading and commenting on what I write.  I do it mainly because everyone should know what your gov't, whether local, regional, provincial , or federal is up to

SBF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Steve,
Although I may not always agree with your comments I commend you for opening up dialogue and helping to hold our civic leaders and some staff accountable.