Present: Chair J. Massier; Directors Armstrong, Bruce, Forseth, Kemp, Richmond, Wagner, Cash, William, Anderson, Coakley, Sharpe, Simpson, Cobb and Campsall
Meeting called to order at 9:30am
Meeting agenda adopted/CCRHD Board Minutes of July 22nd meeting adopted
1) The Board received the Memo. of Business - Delegations as of August 26th
2) The Board gave 1st, 2nd, 3rd Reading/Adoption to Cariboo Chilcotin Regional Hospital District Capital Expenditure (GR Baker Memorial Hospital Ventilation System and Boiler Plant Upgrades) Bylaw No. 120, 2016
3) The Board received the Hospital Consent Calendar, as of August 26th
4) The Board received Interior Health's Capital Projects and Planning Status Report for July 2016
5) The Board received a press release from Northern Health entitled "Six New Doctors welcomed to Rural and Remote Communities"
6) The Board received a request from Director Forseth regarding sending a clarification letter to Interior Health for recent meal practice changes at 100 Mile General Hospital, Mill Site Lodge and Fischer Place and took no further action
7) The Board agreed to support of the Comox Strathcona Regional Hospital District in regards to the need for updating of the Hospital District Act and a province wide session with all regional hospital districts and that correspondence be forwarded to the Minister of Health supporting the requests put forward by the Comox Strathcona Regional Hospital District.
Meeting adjourned at 9:37am