Sunday, February 17, 2019

NCLGA Board Highlights - Jan 25/26 mtg

Last month -- I attended my first NCLGA or North Central Local Government Association Board of Directors' Meeting in Prince George, after my successful bid for 1 of the 2 vacant NCLGA Director at Large positions, as a result of vacancies created on the NCLGA Board resulting from the October 20th, 2018 BC Local Government General Elections.

There were also new Regional Representatives appointed from the Regional District of Fraser Fort George (RDFFG) and North Coast Regional District

My personal thanks to my NCLGA Board colleague (and RDFFG Area H Director Danielle Alan) for the link to the highlights - click here

The next meeting of the North Central Local Government Association Board of Directors' will be in the City of Prince George, BC on Friday, March 29th and Saturday, March 30th, 2019

~SF


No comments: