In the month of January 2019 -- I attended the following meetings or events:
* January 5th -- "House Call" to McLeese Lake/Forglen Road to view weather related damages to BC Hydro line and suggestions about how to correct....
* January 15th -- Monthly Central Cariboo Rural Directors Caucus Meeting
* January 16-18 -- Local Government Leadership Academy 2019's Newly or Returning Elected Officials Seminar for Electoral Area Directors' in Richmond, BC
* January 22-24 - 2019 BC Natural Resources Forum in Prince George, BC
* January 23rd - Central Cariboo/City of WL Joint Committee Meeting, via teleconference from Prince George, BC
* January 25-26, 2019 -- Attend my 1st NCLGA (North Central Local Gov't Association) Board of Directors' Meeting as one of two newly-appointed NCLGA Directors' at Large to serve until the 2019 NCLGA AGM/Convention in Williams Lake, BC
* January 30th - Meeting with CRD Mgr of Community Services/Area E Director Angie Delainey and McLeese Lake resident Tom Schoen re: additional human resources' support for Mountain Biking in the Region
* January 31st - monthly meeting of Williams Lake/District Chamber of Commerce on behalf of Central Cariboo CRD Rural Directors'
As to expenses submitted in the month of January 2019:
* $75 for January 15th Central Cariboo Rural Directors Caucus Meeting
* $600 for mileage to attend Local Government Leadership Academy 2019's Newly or Returning Elected Officials Seminar for Electoral Area Directors' in Richmond, BC from Jan 16-18, 2019 and $195 to attend this same session
* $270 for hotel and $265.68 for mileage to attend 2019 BC Natural Resources Forum in Prince George, BC from Jan 22-24, 2019