Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 BC Natural Resources Forum starts today!

Later today - the 2019 BC Natural Resources Forum commences in the City of Prince George with 2 Pre-Forum sessions and ending with a keynote banquet address from LNG Canada CEO Andy Calitz - read the full Forum program here while you can view a write-up on the Forum from Energetic City.ca (online Fort St John news site) here

A number of Cariboo-Chilcotin local government officials will be attending this Forum including the Mayors of Quesnel, Williams Lake, 100 Mile House & Cariboo Regional District Chair Margo Wagner and Cariboo RD Area D Director Steve Forseth and Cariboo RD Area J Director Gerald Kirby

I'm looking forward to learning about the various natural resource sectors in the next couple of days

I will report daily from the Forum and have a full "Post Event" report on my attendance at the Forum upon my return to Williams Lake next week... 

When the Forum concludes Thursday afternoon - I will be remaining in Prince George to attend my 1st North Central Local Government Association Board of Directors' meeting which commences Friday morning and concludes Saturday afternoon.....

I will be leaving Williams Lake for the Forum around noon today and returning sometime around 5-6pm Saturday night!

Have a wonderful week!

~SF

No comments: