Friday, January 18, 2019

2019 LGLA Newly or Returning Elected Official Seminar (Day 3 of 3)

Today is the last day of the 2019 Local Government Leadership Academy's (LGLA) Newly or Returning Elected Officials Seminar - Electoral Area Directors' Session in Richmond, BC. It concludes at 2:30pm this afternoon and I should be back in Williams Lake by 4-5pm this evening

You can read the full agenda here

I will be attending the EA Partners Clinic from 7:30am - 8:30am including presentations from Municipal Finance Authority, BC Assessment and Municipal Insurance Association of BC and then return to Williams Lake

Upon my return to Williams Lake -- I will publish a "Post-Event" report for this event, as is my practice attending a conference or seminar on behalf of Cariboo RD Area D residents'....

~SF




No comments: