Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022 Virtual BC Natural Resources Forum commences

Today - the 2nd Virtual BC Natural Resources Forum commences and runs until Thursday.  The full Agenda can be viewed here.  

From the Cariboo Regional District - both Cariboo RD Board Chair (and CRD Area "H" Director) Margo Wagner and I will be attending.  Although tomorrow afternoon - she and I will be attending the special Cariboo RD Board Meeting and resume attendance at the Natural Resources Forum (last day) on Thursday before it concludes Thursday afternoon

I am looking forward to hearing the provincial state of the Natural Resources Sector (Oil/Gas, Forestry and Mining) and the various perspectives including hearing from Provincial Ministers on this subject

Following the Forum -- I will publish my usual "Post-Event" report respecting my attendance at the three day virtual forum... 

SF

No comments: