Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Cariboo RD Area "A" Director Nicole Audet to seek re-election in October

Courtesy of Cariboo RD Area "A" Director Nicole Audet:

Quesnel, BC -- 

Nicole Audet, the current Area A Director for the Cariboo Regional District who won in a by election in February 2026, announced today that she is running for re-election in the upcoming 2026 General Election.

With a passion for public service and building community connections, she hopes to continue to make a positive impact on our community, Nicole Audet has strived for empowering residents while representing the area with integrity,  outside of the box thinking on the important area issues such as the Cariboo Road Recovery Program (specifically focused on Durrell Road), Red Bluff Fire Hall building project, and bylaw creation and enforcement that supports our community.

“The past 8 months I feel like I have learned so much, while respecting the big shoes I had to fill, I have been able to think outside the box and come forward with some creative solutions for residents, and have just skimmed the surface that I would like to work with my fellow (Cariboo Regional District) Directors and staff to finish during the next 4 years (2026-2030) and I am excited to be running for re-election for Cariboo Regional District Area "A" Director and continuing to work with the residents, Cariboo Regional District Board Directors, and staff that best supports our community, keeping it a vibrant and warm (regional) community that people want to come home to”

In her campaign, Nicole Audet will be focusing on key issues such as being a voice for Area A in regards to our road conditions, safety of our residents, and building our community connections with all levels of government thus giving Area A  residents opportunities to create a community that encourages industry while giving us a safe place to raise our families in

No comments: