Yesterday (August 11, 2026) -- current 1st term Williams Lake City Councillor Micheal Moses announced his plans to seek re-election to Williams Lake City Council this October
Statement from his campaign manager, Thomas Schoen (who is a Cariboo RD Area "D" resident):
"We're proud to officially launch Michael Moses campaign for re-election to Williams Lake City Council in the 2026 Municipal Election. I have the pleasure to manage Michael's campaign, once again.
Michael states: "You gave me the opportunity to serve our community (of Williams Lake). Since then, I've worked hard to build relationships, bring people together and make sure Williams Lake has a strong voice at the regional, provincial and national tables. We've made progress on community safety, housing, health care, infrastructure, reconciliation and strengthening relationships with local and neighbouring First Nations. I've learned a great deal during my first term and I am proud of what we have accomplished here together. But there is still much important work ahead
Thomas goes on to say: "This campaign will be about experience, relationships, collaboration and getting things done for our Williams Lake: Re-elect Michael Moses to Williams Lake City Council - October 17, 2026"

No comments:
Post a Comment