On Monday, Quesnel Council will hold its usual Regular Meeting at 7pm in Quesnel Council Chambers.
On the Agenda:
* 4th Quarter - 2014 Report
* Report out from Jan 26th In-Camera meeting
* Various reports from Internal/External Committees and CRD Board Meetings
* Report from Clr Brisco re: Goldfish in Dragon Lake
* 2014 Road Rehabilitation/Overlay Paving Overview
* Community Energy and Emissions Plan (CEEP)
* Proposed MOU's with the Cariboo RD
* First Annual Quesnel Pride Walk Update
View the full Agenda here
In other community news:
The Cariboo Regional District will hold its' final Budget Consultation meeting on Saturday from 1-3pm at the Quesnel Library (1st floor - 410 Kinchant St)
District of Wells Council will hold a Committee of the Whole meeting on Tuesday, Feb 3rd at 7pm in Wells Council Chambers (4243 Sanders Avenue).
The 1st Annual WL Winter Carnival will be held Saturday and Sunday. More details here
Finally - locally elected officials from the North Central Local Government Association region (District of 100 Mile House to the BC/Yukon border) will be attending the Local Gov't Leadership Academy "Elected Officials Seminar" from Wed Feb 4th to Friday Feb 6th in Prince George to learn on the various facets of local government. I myself have registered for the seminar and I'm very much looking forward to expanding my knowledge of local government.
View the seminar Agenda here. Upon my return, I will file a report on my activities at this seminar here and on my "Area D Director" Facebook page for the constituents of Area 'D' of the Cariboo RD