Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Feb 17th, 2021 at7pm #CaribooRD Area D Virtual Budget Town Hall Meeting

I will be hosting a Zoom Meeting regarding the proposed 2021 Cariboo Regional District Budget & 2021-25 5 Year Financial Plan as well as provide an update as to matters within Electoral Area "D" of the Cariboo Regional District... 

 Due to the current BC Public Health Order, the meeting needs to be virtual at this time.... The meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 at 7pm. I have invited our local MLA, Coralee Oakes, to attend as well but I don't know yet if she will be able to. I will update as soon as I hear back from her office... 

How to connect to the meeting: 

1) By Zoom App -- click on https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84074589929 and it should activate your Zoom program... 

 2) By Phone -- 778 907 2071 and this is a Toll Free Number. When prompted -- enter the Meeting ID Number (840 7458 9929) and press #. When prompted for the Participant Number - press # again and you will be connected to the meeting... 

I will be posting the same information at key locations at McLeese Lake, Soda Creek Valley and Wildwood as well as on Facebook... 

In advance -- I thank all of you who are able to join in on this Zoom call... Any Questions/Concerns? Please let me know by phone (250-267-6725) or by email at sforseth@cariboord.ca

No comments: