Monday, April 4, 2011

My Interview with Elizabeth May (Federal Green Party Leader)

On November 9th, 2010 - I had the opportunity to have a sit-down interview with Elizabeth May (Federal Green Party Leader) for Shaw Cable Channel 10 when she visited Williams Lake to meet with various groups including WL City Council.  See my blog post on the interview here

The local community channel programmer - Rick Roy - informs me that the interview will be airing this week.  Unfortunately - I don't have a specific time when it'll air but stayed tuned to Channel 10 for the interview when it airs.  In addition, a friendly reminder that City Council meetings are also aired on Channel 10, sometimes on Tuesday evenings following adjournment of their meeting but also on Wednesday at 8pm, Thursday and Saturdays at 7am

SBF

No comments: