Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Message from NCLGA - 2018 Local Government Elections

Courtesy of the North Central Local Government Association:

On behalf of the North Central Local Government Association, it gives me immense pleasure to extend my congratulations to all of you who have been elected in the 2018 General Local Elections. I want to wish you every success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your office. I am looking forward to working with you and I trust we will continue to work for the improvement of our communities.

I want to also thank everyone who ran in this election. Your time, energy and commitment to the democratic process is essential to our communities’ resilience, and I am proud to have worked with you in any capacity.

Finally, I want to especially thank all those individuals for their service who did not run or were not re-elected.

Gord Klassen - Councillor, Fort St. John
President, NCLGA

No comments: