Out of the 28,890 eligible voters in the Cariboo Regional District, 392 people have cast their ballots to date in the CRD general election. The last opportunity to vote in the upcoming CRD election is this Saturday, Oct. 20 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Find a polling station in your area at cariboord.ca/elections. Please note that municipal and school district polling stations may be at different locations than the CRD. Visit your municipal and school district website for more details.
Voting stations are available in Electoral Areas C and I for the North Cariboo Airport Service referendum, even though those Electoral Area Directors have been acclaimed. Find referendum polling stations at cariboord.ca/airports. Voters in Areas A and B can vote for the election and referendum at the same locations.
(Areas A & B)
(Areas A, B & I)
(Areas E, F, J & K)
(Areas D, E & K)
Other important points:
- Don’t forget to bring two pieces of identification to vote.
- For non-resident property electors where more than one person owns the property, the signatures of a majority of the owners are required. You must bring a completed non-resident property owner form with you to vote. Download the form here. Contact the Chief or Deputy Chief Election Officer prior to voting day for more details.
- Mail ballot voting is available until Oct. 18. Mail ballots can be picked up and dropped off in-person and do not have to be mailed. Visit cariboord.ca/elections for details.
- Contact information for candidates is posted at bc.localelections.ca.
- When the polls close on Oct. 20, unofficial election results will be posted at bc.localelections.ca/results.
For more election information, visit cariboord.ca/government/elections or call the CRD at 250-392-3351 or 1-800-665-1636.