Present: Chair B. Simpson/Vice-Chair A. Richmond; Directors M. Sjostrom, J. Massier, S. Forseth, A. Delainey, M. LeBourdais, M. Wagner, J. Glassford, G. Kirby, C. Mernett, W. Macdonald, G. Fourchalk, M. Campsall and Alternate Directors E. Montgomery (Area B) and J. Ryll (Williams Lake)
Meeting called to order at 9:30am
Meeting Agenda approved
Minutes of the CCRHD Board Meeting held on March 22nd, 2019 were received/adopted
1) The Hospital Consent Calendar as of May 3rd, 2019 was received
2) The Board received the Interior Health Capital Projects and Planning Status Reports for the months of February and March 2019
3) The Board authorized 40% ($14,245) of the total cost ($35,612.50) for the South Cariboo Health Foundation’s purchase of three therapeutic mattresses for the 100 Mile District Hospice Palliative Care Society with funding provided from the Cariboo Chilcotin Regional Hospital District Foundation Partnership Grants program.
4) The Board had a discussion in regards to Transportation Needs for Patients Travelling to Kelowna
5) The Board received a BC Government News Release in regards to pgrades on the way for GR Baker Memorial Hospital (ICU/ER)
6) The Chair provided a verbal report on his recent activities on behalf of the CCRHD Board...
7) The Board received a Public Service Announcement from Interior Health, dated April 29, 2019, announcing that maternity services for low-risk deliveries at Cariboo Memorial Hospital resume on April 30th
Meeting recessed at 9:54am
Meeting resumed at 10:30am
1) JoAnn Francis from PMT Chartered Professional Accountants LLP, appeared before the Board to present the Audited 2018 CCRHD Financial Statements.
A Question/Answer period ensued
The Chair, on behalf of the Board, thanked Ms. Francis for her presentation
Resolved - That the 2018 Audit Findings letter and 2018 CCRHD Audited Financial Statements from JoAnn M. Francis, CPA, CA, PMT Chartered Professional Accountants LLP, be received and the 2018 CCRHD Audited Financial Statements be approved
The Board adjourned at 10:40am