Tuesday, September 29, 2020

#CaribooRD Area D 2021 Survey

Good morning: 

 For those in the rural unincorporated communities north of Williams Lake (ie: Wildwood, Pine Valley, Fox Mountain, Commodore Heights, Tyee Lake, McLeese Lake, Macalister, etc) -- 

I have created a brief survey in order to gauge if there are any issues that I am not aware of in the unincorporated communities in Area D of the Regional District (try my best to get to community events and talk with #CaribooRD Area D residents' as best as I can.... ). As the residents' of Area D only have 1 elected Area Director, I try to fairly represent ALL unincorporated communities in Electoral Area 'D' of the Regional District to the best of my ability... 

 The survey can be accessed at https://forms.gle/Kf5SRiFXDVaZcqoC6 

 I will be the ONLY one to see the survey results and will be used to further enhance my actions in being an effective Area Director for those in Electoral Area D of the Regional District. 

If you reside in: 

* Soda Creek Road (past the City of Williams Lake) 
* Mile 168 Road 
* Commodore Heights 
* Fox Mountain 
* Pine Valley 
* Wildwood 
* Deep Creek area (including the Deep Creek Reserve) 
* Tyee Lake 
* Soda Creek Valley 
* McLeese Lake, Duckworth Lake, Beaver Valley Road areas 
* Macalister 
* Marguerite 

Please consider filling out this survey. The survey will be closed on Friday, October 16th, 2020 

Thanks! 

Steve

No comments: