Monday, September 28, 2020

Post Event Report -- 2020 UBCM Virtual Convention

As is my personal practice for my constituents in Cariboo RD, Area D (Commodore Heights/McLeese Lake) -- my link to my "Post Event" report attending the virtual 2020 UBCM or Union of BC Municipalities Convention from September 22-24, 2020 can be viewed here

I'd be remiss if I didn't congratulate 2020-21 UBCM President Brian Frenkel, 2020-21 UBCM 1st Vice President Laurey-Anne Roodenburg and 2020-21 UBCM Director at Large Gord Klassen for being elected to their respective roles and also to point out that they are all former NCLGA (North Central Local Government Association) Presidents' and I am sure that they will bring the northern perspective to the UBCM Executive while the UBCM Executive focused on the needs of local governments' (Municipal Councils/Regional District Boards') in British Columbia

SF

No comments: