Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re-Elect Kerry Cook Facebook Page now established

Following up on Williams Lake City Councillor Laurie Walters establishing a "Facebook" page for her re-election bid - Williams Lake Mayor Kerry Cook has now established her own re-election page on Facebook

It reports that further information will be posted later.  I also reasonably expect that Mayor Cook's campaign will be establishing a website, as they did for the 2008 Civic Election

If you are interested in joining this Facebook page - click here

Not sure if Scott Nelson's or Walt Cobb's campaign team will be setting a Facebook page up specifically for the civic election, but I do know both are on Facebook already, as is Kerry Cook, and Scott Nelson has had comments on his Facebook page relating to the local election

As for myself - my online presence will continue to consist of my Twitter/Facebook accounts as well as my blog

SBF


No comments: